In episode 43 of the GUIDE Culture® podcast, we sit down with the ever so brilliant, Shannan Monson. Shannan shares how like her, you too, can have it ALL! Shannan is the founder of ICON Method and has vast experience with online courses. She shares her journey with us which involves a lot of pivoting and persevering!
- Kathryn and Shannan tell two sides of a story (2:00)
- Shannan talks “Pivots” (5:04)
- Pivots were just a response to needs
- Shannan describes what a champion mentality looks like
- You don’t need to choose between being a mom and a business owner
- Shannan talks about her GUIDE Culture experience (15:00)
- When you’re the owner of a company, you learn how to be the leader of every department
- The story of ICON (21:30)
- Over giving can actually be a dis-service to others
- ICON X GC: Insta Wins Workshop on March 21, 2020 in Alpharetta, GA
- The biggest thing Shannan hears people saying about Instagram (32:00)
- Has nothing to do with the numbers of followers you have but the content and value you give
Subscribe & Review in iTunes!
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to be the first one to know when new episodes are dropped!
If you listen and enjoy the content, we would LOVE if you left a review as well.
Have a podcast topic that you’d like for us to cover? Send them our way to firstname.lastname@example.org