In episode 37, we sit down with a special GUIDE Culture™ family member and coach, Sara Stapleton. Sara is a stay at home mom that first took our training in July 2019. Since taking it two other times, she has a renewed mindset and has changed the way she leads her home and is focused on creating a positive family culture.
- Meet Sara Stapleton (1:30) – @sara_stapleton
- The different stages of parenting (5:02)
- The turning point for Sara (7:43)
- The biggest change in Sara’s family since taking GUIDE Culture (9:26)
- Sara’s Mindset Shift (13:04)
- “I couldn’t expect them [her kids] to do something different, if I wasn’t doing something different.”
- What Sara’s children are gaining out of this (16:21)
- What Sara would say to other moms that are struggling (17:08)
- Sara’s Mission (20:17)
Subscribe & Review in iTunes!
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to be the first one to know when new episodes are dropped!
If you listen and enjoy the content, we would LOVE if you left a review as well.
Have a podcast topic that you’d like for us to cover? Send them our way to email@example.com