In episode 34 of the Good Is Cool podcast, Kathryn talks about honoring the struggle.
- The question Kathryn asked that got your attention (2:06)
- Self Sabotage (2:26)
- How this happens (3:50)
- How to prevent this (5:20)
- The reality to consider (6:55)
- Everything is trainable (8:12)
- Habits take discipline.
- You can re-wire your brain to perform a certain habit.
- Honor the struggle (9:45)
- Demonstrate courage
- The people who become the person who they were made to be are those who embrace the struggle (12:23)
- They have a mindset that allows them to anticipate, welcome and leverage their struggle.
- Anticipate the struggle (12:50)
- Welcome the struggle (15:00)
- The ‘GOOD’ mindset
- “If you have the opportunity and blessing to serve, you don’t complain about the effort involved.”
- Leverage the struggle (17:51)
- Turn it in to something that makes a difference.
- Share your journey.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes!
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to be the first one to know when new episodes are dropped!
If you listen and enjoy the content, we would LOVE if you left a review as well.
Have a podcast topic that you’d like for us to cover? Send them our way to email@example.com