In this episode, I share my journey to entrepreneurship. I was asked to do this for the University of North Georgia and it is something I’ve never really done before, so I thought it would be fun to share this with you!
- Story of Loy (1:23)
- My College Experience – GO DAWGS! (4:04)
- My First Job (7:20)
- Austin (9:17)
- Wellness Coaching (11:07)
- Personal Development (12:08)
- Positive input, self help books, podcasts, etc.
- Sales Training (16:54)
- I quit my full time job and went all in to wellness coaching, but I was struggling to close my prospects.
- Loy has always been passionate about sales training and created his own to teach to his insurance staff.
- At this time in my life, I knew this is exactly what I needed. (17:40)
- Clearly Confident (22:34)
- GUIDE Culture (24:30)
- 3 Things I’ve Learned (29:25)
- 3 Things I Would Tell You (35:49)
- Say YES!
- Input, input, input
- Allow things to evolve. Listen to your heart, then your head.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes!
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to be the first one to know when new episodes are dropped!
If you listen and enjoy the content, we would LOVE if you left a review as well.
Have a podcast topic that you’d like for us to cover? Send them our way to email@example.com