In episode one of the Good Is Cool Podcast, Macy jumps right in. She speaks on the importance of believing in others. In this episode, you will hear stories about how people believing in Macy and Loy at different times in their life helped each of them believe in themselves and reach certain dreams and goals.
Macy also shares the most important thing that YOU can do for someone else!
- Lewis Howes Podcast (0:55)
- Self Belief – Belief in yourself is sparked by the idea of someone else believing in you. (1:50)
- Clearly Confident (2:35, 8:24)
- What sparked belief in Loy (5:17-7:15)
- What sparked belief in Macy (8:42-10:15, 10:24-13:27)
- Relational Deposit (12:48, 13:29)
- Discover Your Significance (13:35)
- The Most Important Thing You Can Do For Someone (13:55)
Subscribe & Review in iTunes!
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to be the first one to know when new episodes are dropped!
If you listen and enjoy the content, we would LOVE if you left a review as well.